- Overly polite Angel Cake seemed to take the "Angel" portion of her name a little too seriously. Never missing an opportunity to say "please" and "thank you", she even went so far as to play the harp and wear a halo-shaped headband in her hair.
- This incarnation of the character of Angel Cake is very different from her original incarnation in the 80s. She even teamed with a different pet, a lamb called Vanilla Icing. The new Angel Cake is blonde and possesses a tremendous talent for cake decoration. However she is also known to be a perfectionist and can become rather ill-tempered if things don't go her way.
- Angel Cake is a young girl who happens to take the "Angel" part of her name very seriously. She's as sweet as can be and is overly polite with just about everyone, enemy or not. Almost all of her responses are consisted of "please" and "thank you", and because of this, she happens to be quite loved by others.One of her major flaws, however, is that Angel views herself as having weight problems. She doesn't seem to physically look heavier then the others but this may just stem from a low self esteem. While she diets, she made sure to have Souffle diet with her.
- During 2003 to 2007, Angel Cake was portrayed as a normal girl. She was a bit of a perfectionist and was very skilled in decorating cakes. However, if things didn't go her way, she would become very ill-tempered. Other than have major mood swings, Angel is an overall sweet girl.
- Angel cake is a fair skinned little girl with big eyes that appear to be a deep shade of blue when looked closely. She has soft lilac-violet colored hair that is short and very curly, including her bangs which stick up and wrap around the gold "halo" worn on her head. The halo-like ornament has big gold bows on both sides of it.Angel's attire consists of a soft blue dress with white at the neck, puffed sleeves, and white bloomers. On her dress are pink-purple ribbons with bells attached. She wears the common striped pantyhose and a pair of pale-lilac flats.
- Angel's self-assumed weight problems could stem from the fact that an angel cake is always viewed as light, and airy.