Big Apple City is a location seen in "Strawberry Shortcake in Big Apple City".
- Coco Nutwork
- Tamale the Mole
- Lemon Meringue (Formerly)
- Apricot (Formerly)
- Orange Blossom (Formerly)
- T.N. Honey (Formerly)
Warning: Spoilers Below
The city has many buildings that look like apples or stacks of apples. Some of the buildings go up very high, while some appear to be only two or three stories high.
- Hotel: Strawberry Shortcake made a reservation at this hotel, but The Peculiar Purple Pieman, posing as the man at the front desk, told her she had no reservation, resulting in Strawberry wandering away, crying.
- Sentimental Park: After being told she had no reservation, Strawberry came upon this place. This is where she met Orange Blossom and the two became friends, even singing a duet together.
- Spinach Village: This is where Orange Blossom, Lemon Meringue, and T.N. Honey lived before moving to Strawberryland. Strawberry met Lemon, T.N. Honey, and Apricot here.
- TV Studio: This is where the Big Bake-Off was filmed, and The Purple Pieman attempted to stop Strawberry from winning by messing with all her ingredients (Strawberries replaced by bubblegum, flour replaced by plaster, etc.). Strawberry's newfound friends, however, made a quick trip to the grocery store to get her new ingredients so she could win.
- The whole "Big Apple City" is based on New York City, Spinach Village even being a play on Greenwich Village.